Friday, November 4, 2016

bad habits....fixem

This is November 2016. Yes I am still around. Been busy for a while, as well I have gone over much of the stuff I produced over time and I have been working on getting my head back in shape....sort of.
Still, two gigantic problems I must work on.
A.) Procrastination...e3ven the hot do it now list just sits there in the do it now rack..staring me in the face.The latest poop list is dated April...not this year but 2015. That's pretty bad.I simply must get to this and do it. Really.
B.) Hording. So much stuff. This house, The other House on the Main Street in town and the huge garage, all full of stuff. Some used a few times, some not.I simply must get rid of some of it. Friends with access are beginning to score some of this stuff, like golf clubs and glue sticks and other goodied I have lost track of.
Will try a daily tapping routine to deal with this or I willo go nuts.Sincerely; Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment